- WE BELIEVE that the Bible, containing the Old and New Testaments, is the inspired and infallible Word of God, the necessary and complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and is the ultimate authority for Christian faith
- WE BELIEVE in the one true and living God, eternally existing in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE that the triune God is the Creator, the Sustainer, and Ruler of creation, but is prior to and distinct from creation.
- WE BELIEVE that the first man, Adam, was created by God in His image, but fell from his original state by sinning against God, and hence incurred upon himself and all his posterity the guilt of sin, condemnation, and death; therefore,
all mankind is in need of salvation, but are totally incapable of saving themselves.
- WE BELIEVE that, after the fall, God, in His mercy and love, made provision for men’s redemption through the establishment of the covenant of grace with His people by the promise and the actual giving of the Savior Jesus Christ, in who
m to believe is justification and life.
- WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, sent by the Father, begotten by the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary; that He lived a sinless and obedient life, suffered and died on the cross vicariously for the sins of His peo
ple who believe in Him; that God raised Him from the dead, exalted Him both as Lord and Christ, and gave Him the promise of the Holy Spirit for His Church.
- WE BELIEVE that men are saved by grace through faith in Christ in response to the Gospel preached, or otherwise presented, in the power of the Holy Spirit, through whom ransomed sinners became the sons of God and heirs of eternal life;
that Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and men; through Him and only through Him the believer has access to the Father.
- WE BELIEVE that every believer is a new creature in Christ, and is called to walk in the Spirit, to die unto sin, and to live unto righteousness, and thereby manifest the fruit of the Spirit, conforming himself to the image of Christ;
that good works are the fruit of the Christian life, and are not ways of justification.
- WE BELIEVE that God alone is the Lord of our conscience, and that believers are free from the commands of men which are contrary to, or in addition to, the Scriptures in matters of faith and conduct.
- WE BELIEVE that the Church, consisting of all true believers, being Christ’s own and indwelt by the Holy Spirit, is the Body of Christ, the Invisible Church; that the Church is holy, universal and one in Christ, that the Invisible Chur
ch manifests itself in the Visible Church, the local congregations consisting all who profess to believe in Christ and are baptized; that as the people of God and a kingdom of priests, the Church is called to grow unto the stature of the f
ullness of Christ and to fulfill her missionary work through the exercise of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, in worship, sacraments, fellowship, discipline and services.
- WE BELIEVE in the priesthood of all believers, and the parity of the ministers and the laity.
- WE BELIEVE that in the last day, as the consummation of redemption, Christ will come again personally and visibly to the earth to judge the living and the dead; that there will be a bodily resurrection of the dead, of the believers thr
ough the Holy Spirit unto the inheritance of eternal life, and the unbelievers unto condemnation; and that a new heaven and a new earth will be ushered in.